Friday, February 15

hillraising

In the interest of being invested in our nation's democratic process, I decided to participate in a little Hillraising. Until yesterday, I was a campaign virgin, never having engaged in anything as remotely patriotic as making phone calls for a potential presidential candidate. This isn't something I was necessarily excited about doing. Calling virtual strangers who probably don't hold the same political predilection as me isn't high on my list of Super Cool Activities; however, I have been driving around with a "Hillary" vinyl cling on my car window so I decided to put my committment to the test.

What have you done to influence the Electoral College lately?

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Wow. I am impressed. Calling total strangers is one of my strange phobias.

brandie said...

Thanks. It was tough to do. Now on another note, do you thin yusuf there is being sincere or sarcastic? I'd vote for sarcasm...