Tuesday, May 6

my life

I realize I've got time on my hands that a lot of people don't. I'm not driving into work anymore (Thanks, Caroline). The girls' school is about 3 minutes away from the house. Both my kids are in school from 7:30 to 2:15 (Thank You, Jesus).

I make a lot of smoothies, much to my brother's chagrin (for whatever reason he hates this, thus I make it a point to call or text him each time I fire up the blender). I clean the house (wood floors and a dirt filled back yard don't make for clean floors and have I mentioned the girls' penchant for getting poop on the toilet seat? Weird.). I read Naomi's, Lizzy's and Rachel's blogs. I do actual work (it's data season, you know). I watch a ton of bad television programming (I am so excited for Shut Up and DANCE! to start again). And I shop for house crap.

I just ordered this adorable, round rug for our downstairs bathroom from anthropologie.com.

Isn't she sweet? I can't wait til she gets here.

1 comment:

Naomi said...

I love your life like I love mine.