Wednesday, May 14

i'm not gonna lie

I am anxiously awaiting the cycle 10 season finale of ANTM (America's Next Top Model for all you who are clueless). I am breathless with anticipation to see the girls stomping it out at whatever random runway fashion show Tyra has managed to throw together. I can only imagine the ensemble Ms. Jay will be donning(keep your fingers crossed for stilettos and hot pants). And I'm positive Tyra will somehow manage to include a few completely bizarre and contrived photos from "past" shoots.

My excitement is bittersweet however. For with the finale comes the end of the season. Sob! Until next year ANTM. I'll just have to fill my tv time with So You Think You Can Dance and movies I never got to see in the theater from Netflix.

2 comments:

karen barraclough said...

Brandie: I agree. Ahh reality TV there is nothing like it. I don't know what I would do with out it. I might have to get a life!!!

brandie said...

TV JUNKIES OF THE WORLD UNITE!!!!!