Monday, April 14

weird thing I like

I love TV. I really love reality TV. For those of you who don't know, VH1 has some really great, super disgusting reality television going on. It is ah-mazing.


One particularly delectable TV morsel was Rock of Love II. Have you seen this? It's spectacular. Bret Michaels flips me out. Have you seen this guy lately? Completely fabulous. I particularly enjoyed the old rocker dude eyeliner and stoner headband. Sweet.


And while every episode was filled with some ridiculously plastic, voluptuous 20 something wildly making out with oldie but goodie B.M., I was mesmerized.

I cannot help it. I am a TV whore. I will watch anything. Even if it's filled with alien-like women prostituting themselves for the 5 minutes of fame being the girlfriend of an 80's heavy metal front man gives them. Congrats to the happy couple.

As Bret would say, "Me likie."

2 comments:

Naomi said...

You would.

brandie said...

I know. Appalling, right?