Thursday, April 10

come on in

It's come to my attention (Thanks, Rachel)that I have failed to give a substantial visual update of our current residence.



Here's the kitchen. Note fridge already covered in papers and magnets and crap.

Here's the "nook". Isn't my new-to-me hutch cute? Big shout out to GG for providing the super cool denim place mats.

Family room and new olive drab sectional a la Mitchell.

Living room which is freshly painted but still filled with random crap and no furniture. I expect it to remain in this state for the next 2 to 3 years.

Upstairs loft aka the girls' room. Note super chic pink princess window covering. Jealous?






This is D's room. Notice T's black and white pillow? They are having difficulty sleeping apart.










T's room. Notice she did not get the metal bed set she was pining for.
-ps. My grandma is freaking out at all the unmade beds. =)










Our back yard is still a hazard, although it has seen progress.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

It looks awesome! I love the colors of the girl's rooms. I hope to see it in person some time in the next few years. :) You've done a great job.I think you should leave the pool emtpy and call it a skate park.
BTW- Maria is fine. She did not choke to death on a leaf, although it was touch a go for a moment.
Thanks for the pics!!
Hugs, hugs, and more booby-touching-hugs,
R

1 said...

Fabulous home Bran! I am jealous that you have such an amazing adobe!