Tuesday, April 22

ewwww

I'm the first to admit that I have a lot of time on my hands. Thus I often find myself watching tv fare that is questionable at best (think the view, regis & kelly, rock of love...need I say more?). So you won't be surprised when I tell you I'm a Today show regular.

Although today, I was not able to watch my regular allotment of Matt and Ann due to their guest host. It was HORRIBLE. First of all, the woman is married to George W. Blech. Second, she behaves like an automaton. Seriously. Have you seen this woman in action? Horrifying. And while, yes her lipstick was flawless. Her ability to read the teleprompter and make pithy banter was abysmal. If you missed it, you were lucky.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

I particularly like the "Mrs. Bush" name card in the corner. Talk about losing all personal identity once your husband becomes president. However, she was a school librarian, and most school librarians I know have been a bit off their rocker in one way or another.

brandie said...

Good call on th librarian tip.