Wednesday, April 23

reasons not to unpack



  • I need to catch up on all those Days of Our Lives episodes I have Tivo-ed.

  • What is a guest room for, if not the storage of 35 unpacked boxes?

  • 28 of those boxes contain crap that's not even mine, so why should I be the poor soul who has to dig through their dusty contents?

  • GPS Assessment & Evaluation requires my super sharp statistical analysis skills.

  • The downstairs needs swiffering.

  • I just bought 3 new trashy novels and must begin reading immediately.

  • Who will look after the children?

  • America's Next Top Model is on tonight.

  • My brows need a serious once over.

  • I just can't be bothered.


3 comments:

Naomi said...

I could compile a similar list entitled "Reasons Not to Write the Dissertation".

Too bad we both moved; we could procrastinate together!

Oh, how I wish!

EE said...

ha :) that was a good chuckle :)

mom and i are having a slumber party in Eugene

just figured out how to take goofy pictures of ourselves with photo booth

maybe you'll get lucky and we'll send you one. ha

big hug!
kristen

Anonymous said...

Brandie, I have found that if your leave the boxes unpacked for several years, time will allow for you to just throw them away. Why wait?
Mom and Dad