Wednesday, April 2

mini-guests

Since moving to our new pad, there has been an advent of little, mini-visitors--I guess most would call them neighbor kids. Anywho. There have been a number of them. All wanting food, some throwing rocks and even a couple who have injured themselves in my semi-finished pool hole and then tracked mud and blood through the house on my new floors (did that sound unsympathetic?). It's not that I hate them. I really don't. I just don't want them in my house. At all. Ever. Is that wrong?

3 comments:

Naomi said...

So you're THAT neighborhood lady, huh?

brandie said...

absolutely.

Rachel said...

I'd find a way to embrace the neighbor kids. They aren't going anywhere anytime soon, and come summer you will be begging your own to go find friends. Although if they hate you, then your kids could always go over and play at someone else's house. I suppose you could play it that way.
:)