Friday, June 26

a decade

Today's my 10th Wedding Anniversary. Weird... Then:
  • Teeny, rundown Chandler house
  • Regular screaming matches about stuff like calling about the dryer, planting rose bushes in the front yard, and nothing whatsoever
  • Baby Taylor with Baby Dylan soon to follow
  • Sasha & Ali
  • Practically my whole salary going to child care
  • Big, green mini-van...Happy Mother's Day
  • Teaching English to snotty 7th & 8th graders
  • 30 seemed a reasonable distance away

Now:

  • Nice, new Vail house
  • Can't remember the last time we fought
  • Baby Hayden
  • Working from home--no child care needed
  • Little, grey compact....I got to choose
  • Couldn't pay me enough to step in front of a class full of kids again
  • 40 is unreasonably close

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary, Brandie and Mitchell!

Love You!

Burkle Whitfield said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you! Life definitely changes as we move on and somethings are even better. here is hoping for another TEN!
Dad

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to both of you! I can't believe you have been married for ten years. A lot has happened to both of us these past ten years, and I am so grateful we have been able to share all the memories! I love you -
Steph