Wednesday, December 31

feeling thankful

Being that it is the end of 2008, I feel obligated to review my year and reflect on all that I am thankful for. Here goes:
  • Realizing how special a moment is while in the midst of it
  • Having a supportive, crazy, intrusive, loving family
  • Falling in the driveway which caused me to be angry enough with Mitchell to yell at him about going to the doctor and then him actually going
  • My wonderful friends who understand my need not to talk about certain things or be hugged except under extremely special circumstances
  • Dr. Kommareddi
  • My neighbor who will mow our lawn, bring us tamales, get rid of our dead Christmas tree, and gossip with me on a regular basis
  • Our new baby
  • My old babies
  • Having a house big enough to hold a lot of visitors
  • Living far enough away that people don't visit too often

No comments: