Thursday, June 12

toilet terrorist


It goes without saying that cleaning the toilet's the worst. There are few things that beat its germ-ridden disgustingness. But it's that much more horrifying when a urine bandit lives amongst you. You know this villain, it's the mysterious anti-hero who's super powers include getting urine ALL OVER the toilet. Everywhere.

Like up on the rim under the seat itself. On the underside of the seat. On that back part where the seat screws into the bowl. Down the sides of the bowl where the toilet connects to the floor. Even, miraculously, horrifyingly on the f'ing wall next to the toilet.

I used to think my husband was the pee bandit. Now I'm not so sure. Granted, he's got the equipment that would best lend itself to the bandit's trademark leavings.... But now that we're living with a larger number of toilets at our disposable, I'm thinking Superdoodle's the culprit. Her bathroom terrorism has been known to reach epic proportions.

At times she can even get poop on the toilet's rim. Yes. Poop. I don't know how she does it. Just that she does, and it freaks me out. Her butt's so little and that opening is so open. It's come to the point that I've had to hold toilet lectures a la my father circa 1986, complete with wiping re-training and apparatus mount and dismount techniques.

So far, it's not working.

3 comments:

Naomi said...

Whoa.

I have no words.

Rachel said...

Clearly you don't understand that the easiest way to wipe oneself is to just shimmy-slide all genitalia over the edge and down the top of the toilet seat. Much the way one uses a rubber spatula against the cake mix bowl trying to get that last tablespoon of batter.It's easier; no messy toilet paper to bother with. It's also quicker, so they can get back to...well, whatever kids are doing these days. And if they don't touch their own private parts with excrement, technically they don't have to wash their hands. Another time saver.

In fact, it sounds so good, maybe I'll try this method too. I could use a few extra minutes in my day.

To put lotion on my heels and things like that.

1 said...

Sick