Monday, October 27

stuff that freaked me out today

  • Number of women I saw out and about that had facial hair...Not just a few random wiry sprouts either. I'm talking, full-blown, shave-every-day-or-get-5-o'clock-shadow BEARDS.
  • Ex-gang member dude that drew my blood for my glucose test...He had 520 tattooed on more than one finger and lots of Old English writing scrawled on his neck. I'll admit though, he did a good job.
  • Getting on the scale at the OB/GYN's after my cruise...whatever, skinny people.
  • My "new" boss having some else re-do my work for no good reason, but not telling me there is/was a problem.
  • Sales clerk at the motherhood store where I had to go to buy some preggers pants...Why do strangers always give me uncomfortably intimate details?
  • Mother of extra-loud toddler at Sonora Lab place that had shaved off her eyebrows and then sharpie-ed some back on with a seriously unsteady hand.
  • Picking a few items up at the "yucky Fry's"...Why does it smell like weird, old meat and who are all those people meandering aimlessly around the entrance?

2 comments:

Naomi said...

That picture freaks me out!

1 said...

Who is your new boss?